The next group of IMIM’s students will start their studies in autumn 2015. Application forms are available for download here. Selected applicants will then be invited for phone/Skype/personal interviews. The selection will be performed by IMIM’s International Board.
The program is carried out by Berlin University for Professional Studies and fjum_forum journalism and media (Vienna) with the support of and in cooperation with further international media training institutes (Poynter Institute, St. Petersburg/USA; Universidad Miguel Hernández, Elche/Spain). All the institutes welcome and encourage applications from qualified students who meet the program’s admission requirements.
- degree, Bachelor’s or higher
- generally not less than five years of relevant work experience (in IT, media, entertainment or creative industries)
- language proficiency: a minimum level of B2 (according to Common European Framework for Languages) or equivalent in English is necessary to guarantee efficient communication.
Applicants are kindly requested to complete the application form and send it by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not have received a confirmation email within two days, please use the remainder of the registration period to resend your application.
In addition to your application form(s), your application should contain (in Adobe PDF format):
- Curriculum vitae: including personal information, personal skills and competencies, education/training, work experience, list of publications, language proficiency.
- ID photograph
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation: expressing the applicant’s professional and personal motivation for entering IMIM (max. 1 page)
- Academic degree copy and transcript of records (incl. translation if original in other language that English/German/Spanish)
- Copies of documents or references certifying relevant work experience
- Letter of recommendation (optional; maximum of three letters per applicant): recommendation from a professor/executive who knows the applicant and her/his relevant background.